Liberty, SA’s leading long term insurer is seeking a dynamic entrepreneurial minded Financial Advisor for their Randburg offices.
Founded in 1957 and now nearly 60 years later, with a presence in 16 African countries, Liberty has grown from being a South African life insurer to a pan-African financial services company, offering asset management, investment, insurance and health products to 3.2 million people across Africa. *
The Financial Advisor will be responsible for taking care of their clients financial portfolio. They will also be responsible for making clients aware of the various Liberty products.
*To be successful as a Wealth Planner for our client, you will require the following:*
- Valid drivers licence and own reliable vehicle *(compulsory)*
- Has a unique network in which they can attract and source private client business
- Experience and track record in high performance sales environments
- Recognised tertiary qualification(s), alternatively, will complete a recognised qualification within 1 year of appointment.
- PGDip Financial Planning/CFP® will be considered advantageous, but not a requirement for the role
- Strong sales, interpersonal and business development skills and acumen
- Ability to grow an investment client book within the first 12 months and consistently thereafter
- Needs to be a team player with the ability to function independently as well as be able to grow to manage a small team
*Even if you do not have industry experience, our comprehensive training program and on-going mentoring, will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful.*
If building your own professional and profitable business practice appeals to you, then this opportunity will be ideal.
Should you not receive a reply from us within 3 weeks from the date of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.