*JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION*
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and evaluating internal audit testing strategies as well identifying and evaluating internal audit controls in place to address key business risks. The Internal Audit Manager will also be responsible for recommending control design improvements based on best practice as well as preparing audit planning memorandum and engagement letter.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Honors in Internal Audit
- Completed CIA
*JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED*
- Experience in the financial services/insurance industries would be preferred
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in internal audit
- Experience with managing a team is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of TeamMate/ACL would be advantageous
- Ability to research and apply IT control concepts in audit assignments
- Strong understanding of credit risks
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
*Specialist Consultant in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)*