To support a globally mandated Resourcing team in providing an effective and efficient resourcing service to CIB Business in, for and across Africa through the coordination of transactional activities throughout the resourcing value chain whilst providing support to strategic projects and reporting insights.
Provide operational support
- Provide a Resourcing transactional service across the hiring value chain from advertising, scheduling of interviews and assessments to Onboarding, as well as support key pipeline development initiatives and referral campaigns.
- Ensures that all resourcing administration procedures and systems are set up, administered and utilized effectively.
- Enable and support high volume and specialist recruitment processes and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Resourcing data analysis and reporting of statistics.
- Preparation and submission of MI reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, correspondence and minutes by the required deadlines.
- Preparation of Business related PowerPoint presentations (not limited to research market mapping and business presentations)
- Reference taking for external and internal candidates (if required ahead of the interviewing process)
Focused Candidate Experience and Sourcing:
Ensure the Candidate and Client experience is delivered daily by:
- Attending timeously to resourcing related queries electronically and telephonically
- Ensuring high touch Candidate experience is seamless and consistent by using CIB branded collateral and agreed templates
- Demonstrate conceptual and innovative sourcing and screening competencies to General Staff graded roles. Candidate pools within the eRecruitment system / ensure candidate generation channels are monitored and are producing results
- Demonstrate relationship building and networking skills to support candidate attraction.
- Assist in delivering good calibre candidates in line with business needs, in line with transformation and talent attraction goals
- Ensure all meeting and interview logistics are scheduled ahead of time and the required facilities are in working order prior to the start of the meeting, this includes:
- candidate travel and meeting itinerary
- access to parking and building
- video and telephonic conference room bookings
- refreshments where required
- attend to Candidate / guest at Reception
- managing of International Candidates in South Africa
- Briefing the Candidate on the Standard Bank Psychometric, PES and Onboarding process and timelines
- Proactively follow-up on all interview feedback and ensure feedback is captured on RMS.
Digitalisation and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) utilisation:
- The creation of all new vacancy requirements, pre-screening questionnaires and uploading of supporting documentation (motivation to recruit, approval to recruit and graded job description) onto the ATS within two days of receiving approvals
- Initiate the Hiring Manager and Human Capital Business Partner (HCBP) approval process for the new vacancy onto ATS
- Create and publish internal and external advertisements on the SBG Career Site and agreed job boards once vacancy is reviewed and approved by the respective Resourcing Manager
- Capture Candidate’s full profile details and source type onto ATS * Facilitate the recruitment process by arranging interviews via the ATS system; facilitating psychometric, technical assessments and initiating shortlists via Hiring Manager Dashboard.
- Ensure all interview feedback and scoring sheets are uploaded to Candidate file on ATS
- Ensure all Candidate Pre-Employment Screening (PES) and reference check documentation are uploaded to the Candidate’s profile as part of the enabling the PES process, as well as ensuring:
- all declared Outside Business Interest Forms (OBI) are submitted to Compliance control and relevant Business Compliance Officer (BCO) for confirmation of clearance ahead of presenting offers.
- all declared Personal Account Trading Forms (PA) are sent to PA Trading and the relevant BCO and Hiring Manager for signature
- FAIS requirements are met for FAIS affected roles
- ensure all adverse findings that introduce risk to the Bank are flagged with the relevant Resourcing Manager for further escalation.
- Initiate the ATS Hiring Manager Approval for Offer Management governance
- Maintaining Candidate workflow status daily on the ATS system
- Updating and maintaining candidate database(s).
Strategic Resourcing Projects:
- Agree and support resourcing related initiatives / programmes and projects as agreed
- Active participation and contribution to internal projects associated with continuous improvement for the resourcing function / business need.
- Ability to do comprehensive desktop research to support BU market mapping request.
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with Human Capital, Shared Services, Business Stakeholders, Employees and Candidates
- Educates and partners with Human Capital Officers, other resourcing teams and business to ensure the understanding and adoption of resourcing processes in order to deliver optimal business results.
- Liaise with Third Party vendors, including but not limited to Psychometric Vendors, Recruitment Vendors etc.
- Manage all dependencies that impact progress in delivering on our transactional responsibilities.
- Socialises new process with HR Business Partners and business timeously
Policy adherence and Risk Management
- Ensures that resourcing processes, policies and systems are understood and implemented by employees in the BU’s and in the relevant resourcing team(s).
- Adhere to the Group Human Capital and Group Resourcing Policy and keep abreast of policy changes.
- Completion of mandatory Compliance training by due date.
- Understanding of resourcing processes, procedures and operating model.
- Adhere to Shared Services monthly processing deadlines and service level agreements:
- understanding of the escalation process
- understanding and the adherence to the PES and Onboarding processes and procedures
- Manage risks associated with transactional parts of Resourcing across the hiring value chain.
- Compliance and adherence to internal audit requirements.
- Proactively highlight adverse findings from PES checks.
- Highlight any discrepancies in any supporting documentation that may be submitted by candidates.
- Ensure approved offer information matches letters of offer and escalate any discrepancies to the Resourcing Manager.
General Team Responsibilities:
- Honour all team engagements and initiatives.
- Participate and contribute to team and business meetings.
- Live the values of the Bank and our team code
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Diploma: Human Resources, Office Administration or Secretarial qualification
- Demonstrated, traceable experience in Resourcing within a corporate environment
- 5 years Coordinating/ adminstrative function in resourcing within a corporate
- System knowledge
Inspiring Performance for Execution
- Effectively and strategically influences across the organisation, based on previously established credibility and respect, as well as understanding the organisational dynamics, politics and interpersonal context.
Knows who needs to be part of the influencing strategy; Knows who the key stakeholders are for a given situation and key people to influence. Includes understanding who is likely to support or resist the initiative, and why.
Driving Delivery of Results
- Proactively identifies business opportunities or barriers to business performance and addresses them. Takes accountability for improving the business. Demonstrates a sense of urgency around the achievement of stretching business goals.
Identifies and solves a problem; Identifies a business opportunity or a barrier to performance and takes action to address it. Improves cost effectiveness and efficiencies.
Customer and Client Focused Innovation
- Focusing attention and efforts on understanding customers (or customer segments) and proactively addressing different customer/client needs. Makes organisational changes or innovates when needed to address customer/client needs.
Understands the customer/client segment/s; Has a deep understanding of the local customer segment, including understanding of local cultural customs and approaches. Know what the segment needs and how they perceive certain products or solutions, or the Bank.
- Understands and leverages the dependencies across the organisation and the impact of own actions on the rest of the organisation to create organisation alignment for decision-making and delivery of quality outcomes.
Identifies functions that need to be engaged; Knows which other functions will be affected by own plans. Includes the smallest effective number of people in the decision-making process.
- Taking responsibility for identifying, developing and retaining capability for the benefit of the broader business, based on a genuine intent to foster the long term learning or development of others.
Grows capability by providing on-the-job guidance; Makes specific helpful suggestions or recommendations to assist others to achieve performance standards. Gives reasons and explanations to help others understand.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to